We are excited to announce that on Sunday, March 5, 2017
our ACA Primary Class
Students will have the honor of performing our National Anthem at the Austin Spurs Game @ the HEB Center located in Cedar Park.
- The primary students that will be performing DO NOT need to purchase a ticket.
- Children 2 or under that do not require a seat DO NOT need to purchase a ticket.
- All children 2 and older and adults who require seats will need to purchase a ticket.
- The discounted ticket price for the event is $12.00.
- Parking will be $8.00 (cash only)
Please feel free to share this event and invite your extended family, neighbors, co-workers and friends, as we have reserved sections specifically for Austin Children's Academy.
PERFORMANCE EVENT DETAILS
We will all meet at the East Entrance located near the flag poles. To make sure we are all on time, please allow yourself additional time in case of traffic. Details about the performance are as follows:
- 2:00PM- Arrival at the East Entrance (Nearest to the Flagpoles)
- 2:10PM-2:20PM- Sound Check in Prep Area
- 2:20-2:45PM- Down Time
- 2:45PM- Regroup and Gather in the Kids Zone
- 3:00PM- Perform Center Court prior to Tip-off.
If you have any specific questions about the event, feel free to contact Dexter McMarion, our account executive with the Austin Spurs. His direct phone line is: 512-236-8333 or you may email him at dmcmarion@ATTCenter.com.
We look forward to seeing everyone at the game! GO SPURS!