When you become a Montessori teacher guide, you make a commitment to nurture each child’s unique strengths and challenges. You must be skilled in observation, kind, knowledgeable, firm, consistent, and loving, and you must also know when to step back so that the children take ownership of their own learning. The process is one of infinite variety and nuance, and it can be one of the most rewarding journeys of your life.
Are you ready to make a difference in a child’s life? Are you passionate about the Montessori philosophy? Apply for a teaching career with Austin Children’s Academy!
Full Company Benefits Provided:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- 401K program with company matching incentives
- Performance Bonuses and Salary/Wage Raises
- Partnership Discounts for Hotels, Airlines, Rental Cars, Theme Parks, etc.
- Time Off/Vacation Days
Available Full/Part Time Positions:
- Montessori Certified Teachers
- Teacher Assistants
- Floating Assistants
- Administrative Assistants
- Office Manager
- After-School Teacher
- After-School Tutor
- Spanish Teacher
- Mandarin Teacher
- Music Teacher
- Physical Education Teacher (Gymnastics, Yoga)
If you’re ready to be a part of the team, please submit your application below.