What: ACA Family Thanksgiving Potluck Luncheon
When: Wednesday, November 22, 2017
Time: 10:30am – 12:00pm
What to Bring: Pick a Dish on the Potluck List
Dear ACA Families,
Thank you for participating in our annual Thanksgiving Family Potluck Luncheon
. We are looking forward to all of the delicious cuisines contributed by all of our ACA Families.This celebration will take place on Wednesday, November 22nd, from 10:30am to 12:00pm! We encourage all families to participate in the potluck
- Due to many students who have food allergies, please do not bring food that contains any nuts or oils containing nut products.
- If you are bringing a warm dish, please bring it with you at the time of the luncheon, otherwise if you have a dish that does not require heating then you may bring the food during morning drop off.
All guests will be able to pick up their lunch from our buffet tables where the spread will be presented in our activity room. You will be able to join your child(ren) in their classroom along with their teachers and the entire class of students and parents/families.
- Wednesday, November 22nd is an Early Release Day.
- Austin Children’s Academy will close early at 12:00pm on 11/22/17.
- In observance of the Thanksgiving Holiday, ACA will be closed on Thursday, November 23rd and Friday, November 24th.
- Classes will resume on Monday, November 27th.
If you have any further questions please contact us at info@AustinChildrensAcademy.org.
We are very grateful for each and every one of you! From our family to yours thank you for your continued support and we look forward to seeing all of you at our family celebration!