When: Wednesday, November 21, 2018
Time: 10:00am – 12:00pm (Early Release @ 12:00pm)
Dear ACA Families,
We are excited to announce our 10th Annual Thanksgiving Family Potluck Luncheon
. We are looking forward to all of the delicious cuisines contributed by all of our ACA Families.
This celebration will take place on Wednesday, November 21st, from 10:00am to 12:00pm!
- Due to many students who have food allergies, please do not bring food that contains any nuts or oils containing nut products.
- If you are bringing a warm dish, please bring it with you at the time of the luncheon, otherwise if you have a dish that does not require heating then you may bring the food during morning drop off.
All guests will be able to pick up their lunch from our buffet tables where the spread will be presented in our activity room. You will be able to join your child(ren) in their classroom along with their teachers and the entire class of students and parents/families.
- Wednesday, November 21st is an Early Release Day.
- Austin Children’s Academy will close early at 12:00pm on 11/21/18.
- In observance of the Thanksgiving Holiday, ACA will be closed on Thursday, November 22nd and Friday, November 23rd.
- Classes will resume on Monday, November 26th.
If you have any further questions please contact us at info@AustinChildrensAcademy.org.